Get yours for only $9.99!
- Log in to Northwoods Credit Union Online Banking
- Click on “Credit Cards Info” in the top green menu
- Click on “Design Your Own Card” from the Quick Link Menu
- Follow the prompts
- If you have multiple cards on your account, each cardholder can choose their own image; a $9.99 charge per card will apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I design my Personalized Card?
Online Banking > Credit Card Info > click on your VISA card number. Select Design Your Own Card from the online options section or by clicking on the graphic you see here. You will be prompted to upload your favorite digital photo, preview your card, and submit.
How much does it cost?
Your Personalized Card is $9.99 per card.
When will I get my new card?
Your new card will be mailed to you and will arrive within 2-3 weeks. You can continue using your current card until your Personalized Card arrives; destroy your old card once you receive and activate your new card.
Will creating a Personalized Card change my expiration date?
Yes. Your Personalized Card(s) will come with a different expiration date. If you have any merchants set up for recurring withdrawals through your VISA credit card, you will need to notify the merchant of the change in your expiration date when your Personalized Card arrives. For accounts with multiple cardholders, a card for each user will be issued when a Personalized Card is requested. This ensures that each cardholder receives a card with the new expiration date.
Can my joint owner or additional user have a different photo on their VISA Card?
Yes. You can upload a unique photo to each card, but it is not required. When a Personalized Card is created, additional cardholders on the account have two business days to create their own Personalized Card at no additional cost. If the other cardholders choose not to upload their own images, they will receive our standard VISA card image, or a reprint of their current card.
Can I change my photo?
You can change your photo as often as you like. $9.99 will be charged for each new Personalized Card you order.
I don't use Online Banking, can I do this at my local branch?
This service is only available through Online Banking.
Where does my digital photo need to be stored?
Your digital photo needs to be stored on your computer so you can upload it.
How will I know if my image is approved or denied?
You will receive an email confirmation.
What format does the digital photo need to be in?
The photo needs to be a high resolution .JPG, TIFF, or .BMP.
What file size does my digital photo need to be?
Use a high quality image – the better your image, the better your final card will look. Low resolution photos, photos that are stretched, and dark photos will not print well. Images should be at least 640 pixels side or tall.
What images are acceptable?
We reserve the right to refuse any image submitted in conjunction with the Personalized Card service. Examples of unacceptable images include, but are not limited to, images that include or depict:
- Trademarks, logos, slogans, company names, copyrighted material or brands of any third party (including abbreviations, acronyms, logos or related symbols)
- Advertising or promotional material, or branded products
- Celebrities, actors, musicians, cartoons, politicians, professional sports teams or professional athletes
- Phone numbers, addresses, URL addresses, account numbers or Personal Identification Numbers (PINS)
- Images we deems provocative, sexual, violent, or otherwise offensive
- Nudity or semi-nudity
- Profanity or obscenities
- Alcohol, tobacco, firearms
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior
- Culturally insensitive images
- Images which display opinions or beliefs of extreme political, religious, or socially unacceptable groups,(e.g.gangs, supremacy,etc.)
- Images that may interfere with the security features of the card
- Any image we deem unacceptable to be associated with the Credit Union
Learn more about our
Loyalty Choice Rewards Checking
Get rewarded for what you’re probably already doing!
Apply 24/7 via the link below.
Make the move to
Start the process today by downloading our switch kit.